As Manager Production you are responsible for further professionalizing and optimizing our production and warehouse processes. An essential element to realize this is the further development of the skills and professional knowledge of our employees.
Your most important tasks include:
- You guide, coach and motivate our Team Leaders Production (3 shifts) and Warehouse (2 shifts) and the Production Support Manager. Your total team consists of about 45 employees;
- In this role you report directly to the Manager Operations. As sparring partners you are able to challenge each other. You work closely with the other departments in his team: Technical Services, QESH, Supply Chain and Process Innovation;
- You work in an international matrix organization, together with the other production sites of Limagrain Céréales Ingrédients;
- Together with the Team Leaders, you ensure a work environment where safety is first priority and sustainable employability ensures a pleasant working atmosphere and low absenteeism;
- You are responsible for achieving the quantitative and qualitative targets for the production and warehouse departments;
- You continuously optimize the production lines by implementing modern production concepts based on WCM, initiating improvements and making the best use of the production management system and the ERP system. You bring the hygiene and performance to the highest level possible;
- You implement modern warehouse processes and work on the most efficient layout;
- You ensure correct compliance with company regulations, work instructions and procedures;
- You focus on KPI’s, monitor costs and budgets, analyze data and ensure correct capacity reports and production reports;
- You ensure a positive mentality and involvement among your team members.
Unicorn is looking for a critical Manager Production who always sees what, where and how things can be improved. You are a strong, pleasant personality who is capable of bringing dynamics and create good atmosphere. You are pragmatic, involved and enthusiastic.
You are our new colleague who can identify with our core values: Perseverance, Cooperationand Progress.
- At least Bachelor degree;
- At least 5 years of managerial experience in a production environment;
- Knowledge of modern production methods and techniques;
- Familiar with concepts/methods such as Lean Manufacturing, RCA, PDCA, 5S;
- International mindset;
- Excellent English and Dutch written and verbal communication skills;
- Profound IT knowledge, including experience with ERP systems.
A varied, independent and responsible position, with the possibility to make decisions and make changes. A pleasant, informal and professional work environment, and salary and benefits matching the position. The possibility to play a key role in the further optimization of our production and warehouse processes.
For more information about this position, you can call Ruud Klomp, Manager Operations, on 06 – 22 93 42 93.
Applications can be sent to: Monique Draaisma (HR Adviseur): email@example.com.
With our expertise and diversity in process technologies, Unicorn enhances the functionality of grains, seeds and pulses. We advise, develop and supply specialties that contribute to a better food experience and a better well being.
We attach great value to how we organize our business: with perseverance, cooperation and progress. Since 2018 Unicorn is part of Limagrain Céréales Ingrédients. Limagrain Céréales Ingrédients has several production locations in France and is a business unit of the Limagrain cooperation.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
For more information please contact Hetty Bour (HR Advisor).