PRIVACY STATEMENT OF UNICORN GRAIN SPECIALTIES B.V.
What data do we store?
We would like to be clear about the data we store from you:
- We tell you why we collect data from you;
- We store this data securely, in accordance with European law;
- We do not share your information with other parties, except if this is necessary for the performance of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation;
- It is your data. You decide what data we save. And if you no longer want us to process your data, you can let us know by sending an email to the contact.
What we collect:
- When you visit our website, we place cookies on the device with which you have visited us (computer, tablet or smartphone). We do this to evaluate our website. This is how we get information about, for example, the web browser that you use, which pages you visit on our website, your visitor behavior on our website, the load on the website, and the (regional) location of your device. For more information, see our Cookies policy;
- If you send us an e-mail, we will store the information provided by you such as your name, e-mail address and telephone number (also known as name and address details, and therefore personal data) and the text you have entered in the ‘comments’ field;
- If you respond to a vacancy, we store the name, address and place of residence, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth and the other information provided (including your letter and CV);
- If you call us for an appointment or for information or you register as a customer, we can write down (call) notes and personal data to schedule the appointment or provide the desired information (possibly at a later time) or enter into a contract (whereby other data is stored, such as your bank account number, in order to comply with our statutory duty and to be able to perform our services). If we record the telephone call for training purposes, you will be informed about this in advance.
Sharing your data with other parties
On our website you will find a link to the LinkedIn page of Unicorn Grain Specialties B.V.
In addition, there are links to websites of other parties, but we are not responsible for the privacy on those websites. Moreover, the information collected by us is not provided to other parties.
The person responsible for processing your personal data is the CEO of Unicorn Grain Specialties B.V.
You are entitled to inspect your personal data, the right of correction of your personal data, or the removal of your personal data (right to forgetfulness). If you want to make use of this, make an appointment via our contact.
If you have complaints about the processing of your personal data, we will gladly help you further. You also have the right to file a complaint with the privacy regulator, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
By telephone on +31 495 578 700 or via firstname.lastname@example.org stating Privacy.
Website security & what if you have discovered a leak?
Unicorn takes appropriate measures for the security of personal data against loss or any form of unlawful processing, in accordance with Unicorn’s security standards.
For example, the security of this website is secured via SSL (Secure Socket Layer), so that you can safely enter your data and send it to us without external parties being able to intercept this data. This is because a security is placed between your internet browser and the server on which the website is running.
You can see this at the URL that starts with “HTTPS: //” and if a lock is shown in the address bar of the internet browser.
Have you discovered a leak in our website security, please let us know as soon as possible preferably via email@example.com. You can also do this anonymously if you wish.
- Provide sufficient information (eg what you have discovered, a description and / or screenshots of it, etc.);
- We will contact you within 5 working days to clarify the leak and to inform you about our follow-up actions and the expected recovery period;
- Do not share this leak with others until the leak is corrected;
- Do not abuse the leak. If this happens, this will lead to a declaration.
What is a cookie?
By placing cookies, we do not endanger your device. We recognize different types of cookies.
Functional and technical cookies
Functional cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the website. They ensure that the information is displayed correctly and quickly. No authorization is required for placing functional cookies. If you delete the functional cookies, our website may not function optimally.
In addition, we place technical cookies that track your browsing habits so that we can offer customized content, and can be session cookies or permanent cookies.
With the help of a session cookie we can see which parts of the website you have viewed with this visit. We can adjust our service as much as possible to the surfing behavior of our visitors. These cookies are automatically deleted when you close your web browser.
With the help of a permanent cookie we can recognize you at a new visit on our website. The website can therefore be specially tailored to your preferences. Even if you have given permission for the placing of cookies, we can remember this by means of a cookie. This means that you do not have to repeat your preferences every time, thus saving time and making a better use of our website. Permanent cookies are retained, but you can switch off or delete them via the settings of your browser and device. This also applies to the previously stored information.
Through our website a cookie is placed from the American company Google, as part of the Google Analytics service. We use this service to track and get reports on how visitors use the website. This information is anonymized as much as possible and will be kept for a maximum of 50 months.
For the placing of analytical cookies that do not have a major impact on privacy, such as the collection of anonymized data, permission is not required. If the analytical cookies does have a big impact, then we ask for your permission.
The data is stored on Google servers in the United States. Google maintains the Privacy Shield principles and is affiliated with the Privacy Shield program of the US Department of Commerce. This means that there is an appropriate level of protection for the processing of any personal data. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or if third parties process the information on behalf of Google. We have no influence on this.